Student Visa (F-1)

Student visa is available for the international students outside United States intending to come to United States temporarily for studies.

If the applicant is already in United States in another non immigrant category, for example tourist visa, our office can help you file for the change of status into that of a student.

On the other hand if the student is outside United States and is applying for the F-1 visa through the U.S consulate then the Attorney’s role becomes very limited. For the students outside United States, the International Student Admission Consular  at the School/college in U.S will facilitate the acquisition of visa.

For more information about student visa, OPT or CPT contact our office.

813-599-3509 or 407.226.3659 |