Legal Representation in Foreign Countries

International Immigration Law Firm has its affiliation in various countries. If you need legal representation or any other legal service in any of these foreign jurisdictions we may be able to assist you through our affiliate offices.

To inquire more about this service and it’s scope, please contact our office and do specify the nature of your problem as well as the name of Country where legal representation is needed.

813-599-3509 or 407.226.3659 |